2014-02-21

英文自傳範例︰戲劇學 Drama

戲劇學英文自傳範例 Drama Personal Statement Example

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
The stage is a very intoxicating mixture to me, the bright lights, the new character and a audience to amaze, all these parts of drama even as a little girl I found exciting. I would go to theatre’s and see play’s and just dream of being apart of that some day, Drama inspired me to succeed in my education and has been a passion of mine for many years. What draws me so strongly, to drama is that it has always been a liberating experience for me. I adore the idea of being apart of something bursting with charisma and enthusiasm. I feel that the theatrical experiences that I have had, have been a gift. I would love to explore the chance to gain more knowledge about the subject and to gain more personal experience and skill in this area.
Whilst studying drama I have acted many character’s and been amazed by the camouflage, an actor undertakes to bring to life a character. I was ‘Winnie’ in ‘Female Transport,’ This character was an upbeat, overly chatty woman but ‘Winnie’ was enjoyable character to act, where as I was cast as Andormache in ‘Trojan Woman’ there is great deal of emotion that Andormache experiences, It was a great opportunity to act a character who dealt with such raw emotion, which helped provide a contrast of characters.
I also have experience in backstage work; I helped lighting, props and makeup. My favourite set I worked on was Westside story at Dean close, there always a lot to do and I really enjoyed the experience of a different side to theatre. Drama helped uncover so many hidden aspects of myself but what drama gave me were the skills to analyse a play but it showed me the importance of teamwork, and because I am apart of the schools Hockey team, I am a good leader prefer but I prefer being apart of a team of equals. I am also learning business studies which I thought would help me understand the financial part of the theatre industry, it has helped me to get to grips with how I would manage a production team. I was apart the young enterprise team at my school which gave me further experience of how to manage finace in an actual company setting. Our business was very successful and went to the south west finals. As well I study psychology; I enjoy psychology because I am fascinated with human behaviour. But psychology has been very useful for my drama helping to understand certain aspects of the human mind giving me an advantage in being able to analysis characters and their desires. Psychology helped me often when trying to get to the bottom of how a character experiencing such emotions and it gave me the idea of how that character might act.
In my spare time, I spent a lot of time with young children; due to my family having close relation with many young children, as well as babysitting children in my neighbourhood. I like doing this because I think it I helped me gain many skills, like patience and it helped me understand children and how they grow. I love to sing and enjoy many things like walking that is how I earned my Duke of Edinburgh bronze award.
Before going to university I am taking a gap year, in my GAP the year ill be participating within a course that helps me get to grips with directing and acting as a career learning from experienced thespians, I think it will help me understand the industry as whole and it will make me more determined to follow acting as a career. After my drama degree, I aim to be accepted at a drama school, to help perfect my acting, so I can therefore go forward and act having a large amount of experience and understanding of theatre. I think the combination of the experiences; will give me an edge over other actors due to the large amount of understanding I will gain.
I look forward to the drama course as a new challenge and I am determined to excel.

中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰英文編修