2014-03-21

英文自傳範例︰英文語言 English Language

英文語言英文自傳範例 English Language Personal Statement Example

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
English Language. To most, a simple form of interaction. To the world, the mother tongue of communication and business. For me, a passion and hopefully my future. Excited to be a part of the modern day lingua franca, I am intrigued by the importance and the complexity language holds. For language can arouse many emotions; hearing a child speak their first words can be beautiful, witnessing a politicians speech can be comforting and reading a headline can often be disturbing. I would relish the opportunity to extend my knowledge and understanding of the English Language. My ultimate ambition after accomplishing a degree is to teach at key stage 5. I believe I have the competencies required to inform and inspire others on the subject I hold so closely to my heart.
Complementing English Language, I perused Psychology and Media Studies at A-level. Comparing psychological theories was a great eye opener. Admittedly, I do not possess strong judgments with regards to evolution, nevertheless, I found studying the human mind and behaviour remarkable. I particularly enjoyed exploring the work of Noam Chomsky and Jean Piaget, these Psychologists have fuelled my appetite for teaching and child development.
Whilst studying the media syllabus, I became critically conscious of the persuasion to which we are all subjected too and found the power of the press phenomenal. I was fortunate enough to interview some familiar faces and I was able to apply my industry experience to my work. During this time I gathered valuable analytical and representation skills which supplemented my English Language coursework. In addition, I acquired journalistic practice by writing reviews for a student magazine. My proudest academic achievement came at key stage 4, where I attained a diploma for attending a ‘Gifted and Talented Workshop’. Responsible for my own group I designated roles for each, guiding them to victory and winning the holiday we had created.
So far in the world of work, I have had several positions in several different sectors. Some unchallenging and most unrewarding. Searching for the perfect post has been disheartening, making me more determined to spend my life in the right career. Lightening the mood, I have accumulated precious skills and discovered strengths in communication and team-work. Working solely on commission as a party organiser, my enthusiasm for the role enabled me to build a creditable client base and gain recognition through the company. My demonstrations incorporated both oral and visual promotion. Thus, public speaking, once an alien trait, is now my second nature; whether it be voicing my opinion or demonstrating a product. This attribute can only aid my capability of becoming a successful teacher of the English Language.
Pursuing a teenage trend of fame, fortune and footballers, I began glamour modelling simply on a whim. Far from cocksure, I was able to build my self-confidence and explore an industry masked in glamour. Being crowned ‘Miss South Yorkshire 2008’ opened many doors and I subsequently graced the covers of celebrated magazines including ‘Nuts’ and ‘Exposed’. I soon established that underneath the glamour is a trivial world of demands and deadlines. A world, which enabled me to mature and question what it is exactly that I wish to achieve from life. Modelling, alongside media studies, spurred my ever increasing passion for photography, a hobby I find therapeutic at times. Nevertheless, I prefer reading and writing a thousand words than trying to capture them in a pixel. Being family oriented is primarily the reason I wish to remain in Sheffield to obtain a degree. Many of my friends have graduated via Hallam University and have recommended you with gratitude.
“We can’t plan life. All we can do is be available for it.” I agree entirely with Lauryn Hill, so much so, I have this quotation tattooed down my spine. For I am available and eager to begin my next adventure through life at your university.

中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰英文編修