2014-05-07

英文自傳範例︰營養學 Nutritionist

營養學英文自傳 Nutritionist Personal Statement Example

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
I have always found anything to do with science fascinating from a very young age. My father being a medical doctor and my mother a nurse, I have grown to appreciate how medical science can be applied to help sustain life in general. However, my desire is to take that further by developing skills that can help integrate science and the general public together as I have realized the ever growing importance of nutrition, as my goal is to pursue a career as a nutritionist. There is more demand now than ever for people to learn the effects and functions of food due to an increased rise in illnesses that are linked to food, for example, obesity, anorexia, diabetes, malnutrition and many more. I believe as a nutritionist I will be required to educate and advise the public about food and create suitable dietary information for different groups of people and also to provide concrete scientific explanation which is just one out of countless reasons that drove me towards studying as a nutritionist.
The idea of going into a profession that requires constant development in technicalities,
approaches and personalities with a global outreach is a burning desire. Hopefully, I will be
able to help countries in developing or underdeveloped economies with my skills.
My preparation for a lifetime career as a nutritionist is on going. From my understanding so
far about nutrition, it is mostly about giving comprehensive patient care. The skills of the
nutritionist are crucial to modern medicine. At A level, I developed a number of portfolios
that were research based. One of the portfolios was on food technology and another was
planning and carrying out a scientific investigation. In these units, things I did were to
find out the effects of cooking and drying on vitamin C levels in food and designing a
vegetarian meal. Part of this research included using volumetric analysis with apparatus such as burette, pipette, etc.
I have had some experience in the working world, which has enabled me to gain a wider
perspective of my education. Since May 2006, I have been employed with Southern Cross care homes (The largest care company in Britain)as a health care assistant for the elerly and I have found it a very worthwhile experience and as a result I matured a great deal. As part of my community service, I was fortunate to be involved in a scheme in which I was able to help a younger student in year seven with mathematics and science. I gained patience and good listening skills, tools that are valuable in studying nutrition. I have also participated in a number of school based quizzes in my early stages of secondary education whilst back in Zambia.
I was born in Ashford, Middlesex in England- four months before my father completed his 5 yearpost graduate studies in the UK and returned to Zambia. Ever since going to Zambia, I attendedTatenda early learning trust school, Chipembi girls secondary school and Thornhill boardingschool in Zambia. This is where I attained Primary Leaving and junior secondary school leavingCertificates. I returned to the UK in October 2004 and continued with my education at Cheneyschool in Oxford.
I enjoy talking to people, making friends, reading, cycling, theatre, music and plays. I am a
very committed and hard working person and therefore believe that University is the ideal
place for me to extend my education as I am confident that I will meet the demands made by studying nutrition at degree level.
I feel ecstatic about going to University as I believe it will be an amazing experience for
me, both educationally and socially. I can only now thank you in anticipation and only hope
you will consider me as a prospective student at your university in September 2008.

中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰英文編修
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯    中翻英