2014-05-03

英文自傳範例︰放射治療 Radiotherapy

放射治療英文自傳 Radiotherapy Personal Statement Example

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
“I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance."

I want to make a dramatic difference to people’s lives!

I feel that Radiotherapy is the perfect profession to fulfil this. I am confident that I can
become, with your help, a very successful Radiotherapist because I believe that my personality traits and skill sets are perfect for Radiotherapy – I’m responsible, caring, supportive, trusting, empathetic and most of all I am an inexhaustible source of positivity and always have a smile on my face. I am extremely interested in Science – particularly Physics which I study in school.

The continuing professional development within Radiotherapy is very appealing to me and I love the idea of entering a diverse and rapidly changing career. I enjoy working as part of a team, and feel my good interpersonal skills would be utilised as a Radiotherapist.

I did work experience in one of Ireland’s largest and busiest Radiotherapy Departments -
Whitfield Clinic. I was given a thorough guide through the areas of consultancy, simulation,
treatment and mould making phases of Radiotherapy which only fuelled my desire to study your degree. I was shown simulation machines, scans of patients with various illnesses, CT and MRI Scanners as well as the Linear Accelerators. I was introduced to other members of the Oncology team, such as the Medical Physicist, and was given an outline of their roles. I felt the work experience was inspirational and fascinated me, and even though I was only in the Radiotherapy department for a short time, it proved to me that Radiotherapy is the career that I am most suited to.

To further expand my knowledge of Radiotherapy and its practices, I did extensive research on the subject, to ensure that it would be a suitable career path for me. I read several publications from the Society of Radiographers, most notably the publications on “Summary of Intervention for Acute Radiotherapy Induced Skin Reactions in Patients", “Learning and Development Framework for Clinical Imaging and Oncology","Implementing The Career Framework in Radiotherapy", Policy Into Practice, “End of Life Strategy", and “Patient Advocacy".

I feel the Radiotherapy courses in the UK have much more to offer than the one Radiotherapy
course in Ireland, in terms of employability after the course, Employers deem the vast
clinical experience gained on UK courses essential for the successful introduction of newly graduated Radiotherapists into their clinic. The world class standard and professional recognition that your course offers would also ensure that I would graduate a very capable Radiation Therapist.

I have done a lot of voluntary and fund-raising work in my local community. I volunteer at my local Youth Club every week, where I work as part of a team to provide a social outlet to children in the local community. I have also volunteered in a local retirement home which has showed me my ability to establish trusting relationships quickly and has also proved that I can successfully interact with a diverse range of people.

I am very excited at the prospect of starting your Radiotherapy course and if selected I hope I can follow in the footsteps of your long list of very successful alumni.

中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰英文編修