2014-07-07

英文自傳範例︰ 拉丁美洲學 Latin American Studies

拉丁美洲學英文自傳 Latin American Studies Personal Statement Example

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
he decision to apply for this course was easy to make for me indeed. Partly because Spanish-speaking zone is such a culturaly rich and diverse area, and partly because of my aunt being crazy about Latin America, who managed to pass her bug on me. What I found the most fascinating at first, being a little girl, were stories about Eldorado, a misterious lost city. As I grew up, I began to indulge myself in other ‘products’ of Hispanic culture area, such as books by Marquez and Llosa, Che Guevara’s diaries, history of Pisarro’s conquest and even Daniken’s theories concerning the extraterriestral origin of Nazca’s signs. I believe my personal qualities will help me to make the most of this studies if I get accepted. I consider myself as a broad-minded person, respectful for other’s views on life. I like to get socially involved, which give me a sense of fulfilment, and that’s why I volunteered for Amnesty International, hoping that my little actions might help to improve other people’s lives, or even save them. I also attended some conferences organised by AI dealing with urgent questions. The present academic year, however, I’ve been spending working as an au pair in London. It gave me an opportunity to prove my responsibility and test myself in an unknown enviromnment. I also observe my stay in UK made me more sure of myself, confident to speak my mind even if it is completely different from the opinion of others. I enjoy learning languages; I reckon I have a natural ability to pick them up easily. I will be taking IELTS exam in June. Apart from English, I know some German and basic French. Unfortunately I have never had a chance to deal with Spanish.
Here are my final high school grades:
Polish – 4, English- 5,German – 5,French – 5,History – 2,Civic education – 4,Culture 
education – 5,Maths – 3,Physics and astronomy – 3, Chemistry – 3, Biology – 4,Geography – 4,Introduction to entrepreneurship – 4 ,Defence training – 3, Physical education - 4,Information technology – 3, Great Britain culture studies – 4
I realise not all of them are impressive; but that is because education level in high school that I attended was challenging. I could have had much better grades in another school and not being a hard-working student, I am sure. My class had a ‘language and European Union ‘ profile. When it comes to my other achievements, I participated in quite a number of competitions, like English language and theme essay writing ones, and have been involved in editing our school magazine, maintaining its good quality level. I took advantage of the chance to go to Germany, on a student exchange to Fulda. The main aspects that I would like to explore are Latin American culture in its all aspects, changes in these multinational societies and the complexity of political situation. And obviously to achieve a good Spanish level, so that I could communicate with native speakers without any difficulties. When it comes to my other interests, I am really fond of art and enjoy sightseeing and visiting art galleries. I do not do much sport to tell the thruth…but I really enjoy my ballet classes. I am keen on travelling, although the only place I’ve been outside Europe is Egypt. But I am hoping to visit India this summer. For my future plans, I consider engaging for a non-governmental agency like Amnesty, and improving people’s lives; becoming a travel books writer or working in tourism section, dealing with Spanish-speaking countries. I strongly believe it is essential to know what we are aiming at in our lives.

中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文