2015-02-18

英文自傳範例︰媒體創作 MEDIA PRODUCTION

媒體創作英文自傳 MEDIA PRODUCTION AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
“Educate, entertain, inform.” These are the 3 words Lord Reith used to encapsulate the BBC and what Media means to me. My fascination for Media began after studying the subject at secondary school. I can not see a future without me following this ambition. I want to be able to use Media to inspire people, challenge normality, encourage society to evolve and be a catalyst for change. Studying Media at university will help give me the skills and experience I need to pursue my future goals.
I was fortunate enough to help produce and direct an advert that was aired on Channel S for Victorstone Property Consultants. My work in this advert involved creating an idea and storyboard and then organising the other production processes such as shooting and editing. I also produced the music for this advert. I gained relatable experience from this opportunity such as effectively communicating with the crew to ensure our ideas and deadlines were being met and what it was like to be a part of a professional campaign for an actual business. This is one of many media projects I have been a part of. I enjoy the planning side of a production and then the implementation of it.
Working as a waiter at my father’s restaurant helped me gain useful skills. I found articulating with customers on a daily basis a valuable insight in working with the public. Having the skill to talk to strangers, finding out what they want, discussing their ideas and opinions is very important. This occupation also gave me the skills to be versatile and to use my own initiative. These skills have helped me with other work such as creating a shop for students in my college as part of the Business Society. Other extracurricular societies I am involved in include Manga Society and Film Club. I also took part in The Challenge over the summer. This 3 week course was designed to help me gain personal and team skills and then test them in the real world by creating a campaign and fundraiser.
I have the responsibility of Vice President at my college. It is my duty to voice the concerns of the students to the Senior Leadership Team and maintain a positive environment. Every year my college hosts a Model United Nations where sixth forms in the UK come to debate resolutions on relevant issues for 3 days. I was 1 of 9 amongst hundreds to have my resolution approved at general assembly and sent to the United Nations. I also study Business and Music Technology as well as Media. I have found these subjects to greatly aid each other. I think this is good as the knowledge I learn from my other subjects help me with my Media.
I try to use my free time constructively to explore my other interests. I have a deep passion for performing. I love music. I am an avid member of the college choir and rock band. This interest ensued after completing my Rockschool qualifications at GCSE. Learning to play the guitar and performing on stage drastically improved my confidence. I have performed numerous times at talent shows and arts fares. This love for the arts stems from my creativity. From a young age I have always been creative and unique with everything I approach. This creativity has helped me complete my media projects to the best standard whilst also keeping them original and fresh.
I work to the highest standard with commitment and diligence to achieve my goals. Through my motivation and conscientiousness, my experiences push me to move forward with my passion for studying Media; I hope that you too can see my potential and enthusiasm.
有關數碼媒體創作、媒體後期製作、及數碼影音攝錄和編輯等工作,工作崗位包括動畫師、多媒體制作人員、互動多媒體系統開發員、數碼媒體設計師和新媒體設計師等。
中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯    文章翻譯