2015-03-23

英文自傳範例︰ 生物醫學 BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE

生物醫學英文自傳 BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
To venture into the realm of science and medicine is to pursue a path of boundless discovery;I am in awe of how much humanity has been shaped by medical advances, paving the way for new cures and better anatomical understanding. Civilisation itself relies solely upon such advances, thus the urge to contribute to an ever-changing profession has long since ignited my interest in a biomedical science course. Alongside the need to apply Biology based science to medical use, the opportunity to further study the complexity of the human body has provided the motivation to steer me towards a well regarded and compelling specialty such as this.
To grasp a practical understanding of what biomedicine entails, I volunteered to assist at the Wolverhampton Hospital for a week. Under the guidance of a Geriatrician, I observed ward rounds and often engaged elderly patients in conversation, which only fuelled my desire to partake in a role that strives to improve the healthcare of the wider community. Most of my time was spent touring the haematology department were I was introduced to fascinating clinical concepts such as haemodialysis. Observing laboratory work was an ideal opportunity to gain a profound awareness of diagnosis and blood abnormalities like Sickle Cells Anaemia and Leukemia. Alongside the biomedical experience I also took part in exciting medical procedures, a few of which involved using a stethoscope to detect heart murmurs and respiratory problems. Furthermore, I have also helped out at my local hospital and although this second work experience lacked the biomedical aspects I desired, working with paraplegic patients opened my eyes to the importance of medicine in general and reinforced my desire to aim for a future in biomedical science.
My dedication to the course and general love for science is reflected in my A’ level subject choices, where innovative thinking and self motivated study skills are key. Biology and Chemistry provide an analytic aspect of learning, while Maths and Physics help develop the logical problem solving skills which are heavily required in any healthcare profession. I also enjoy absorbing a wide variety of medical related opinions and often yearn for new ways to nurture my interest in this area. I am enthusiastic to develop my scientific knowledge; I find reading the works of Roger Watson help promote an already blossoming fascination with the human anatomy. At school I assist in the organisation of welcome club sessions for Year 7 students. Teaching Biology and Art to younger pupils has not only improved my interpersonal and leadership abilities, but helped me mature as a well rounded person who prides himself in inspiring others. Moreover, I have been involved in school affairs as Year 10 and 11 Representative, speaking on behalf of my form group during School Council meetings. The determination I have displayed throughout my schooling career will prove vital at University were endurance is most desired.
Beyond the academic field I frequently partake in various sporting activities, Badminton and Tennis in particular. I have successfully represented my school at a competitive level during local events and competitions. As a member of the Gifted and Talented scheme for Art and Music I have always shown an undying interest and natural flair in the arts, and so regularly take the time to explore this creativity on canvas. I also take pleasure in playing guitar and though I am self-taught, I find it enjoyable and eminently productive.
Ultimately, I consider myself to be a well rounded, sociable individual driven by the aspiration to help improve people’s lives by contributing to the advancement of healthcare. My own scientific ideology is based on the notion that society will always depend upon medical innovations to remedy all illness and bodily complications. Therefore, this is something I hugely anticipate and hope to achieve through a biomedical course at university.
生物醫學工程是個交叉學科,與生物工程密切相關,其主要特點是將工程學的方法應用到醫學領域中。
中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯    文章翻譯