2015-03-19

英文自傳範例︰ 音樂 MUSIC

音樂英文自傳 MUSIC AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
My interest in music was well established at the age of 5 when I won a National Composition Competition to compose a song for the Rainbow Guides. I began piano and recorder lessons shortly afterwards and was consequently able to perform with a renaissance ensemble, where I played a variety of renaissance recorders and crumhorns. Since then I have taken lessons on viola, singing and clarinet, also enjoying the challenge of teaching myself to play flute and guitar. Since the beginning of secondary school, when I was introduced to the concepts of musical history and analysis, I have thoroughly enjoyed studying the subject and thirst to further my study of these aspects of music.
Having had experience of assisting in musical direction and conducting some ensembles in school, I am very interested in developing my skills in this area in the future. My work experience placement at **[Guitar Shop]** which involved helping and advising customers in person and over the telephone, gave me a valuable insight into the commercial aspects of music retail and the practical issues of instrument repair.
Being elected Deputy House Captain at school as well as taking part in the leadership of a Christian Union, Junior Church and Girl Guide Unit has given me the opportunity to develop skills in leadership and organisation working with a variety of age groups. I aspired to broaden my knowledge of current affairs and develop my teamwork and public speaking skills, which I have largely realised by such activities as gaining the Guide Association Basic Leadership Certificate and taking part in the European Youth Parliament. My confidence in public performance has been greatly enhanced by my role in a string quartet, employed by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Society to play at formal occasions.
Throughout my seven years at **[School]** I have taken an active part in school life by participating in many extra-curricular activities including Chess Club, Handbell Ringing, Christian Union and a variety of House competitions. Being a member of the school Chamber Orchestra, Wind Band and **[Local]** Chamber Choir has enabled me to take part in the National Festival of Music for Youth, Llangollen International Eisteddfod, and Liverpool Festival. Outside of school I am also a member of **[County]** Schools’ Concert Band, **[Region]** Youth Orchestra and **[County]** Youth Orchestra, with whom I have participated in a concert tour to Tuscany, Italy.
In addition to musical activities, I have continued to extend my skills in other areas. Attending **[Local]** Trampolining Club enabled me to improve my fitness and gain the British Trampolining Federation Bronze award. Currently, I have regular Ice Skating lessons and have completed NISA Star Programme Silver Figure Skating. I have made use of my advanced IT skills in composing and arranging music, using Sibelius software, as well as designing websites using HTML. As a committed member of the Guide Association for 13 years, I have persevered with a variety of personal challenges to complete the Chief Guide’s Challenge and Silver Duke of Edinburgh Award, which has been both exhilarating and rewarding and I am now working towards the Adult Leadership Certificate.
I am a keen student who is looking forward to the challenges presented by higher education and university life. Having enjoyed participating in a wide range of extra-curricular activities during my time at school, I look forward to continuing these activities at university, where I can pursue my musical ambitions as well as taking an active role in wider academic life.
音樂英文自傳。
中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯    文章翻譯