2015-04-26

英文自傳範例︰生物自然學 BIOLOGICAL/NATURAL SCIENCE

生物自然學英文自傳 BIOLOGICAL/NATURAL SCIENCE AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。

I do not have to look far to find the source of my love of science. Just glancing around my living room my eyes fall upon a whole host of fascinating different organisms, seen and unseen they create a brilliant miniature ecosystem with billions of tiny processes and reactions for me to sit and unpick. The direction of my interest in how the world functions has definitely changed and augmented over the years, but within the last few years it has been humans and higher organisms that have captured me most.
When learning about natural selection in A-level Biology I began to realise that understanding survival of the fittest could be the key to the explanation of why every living organism functions and behaves the way it does. I read Darwin’s ‘On the Origin of Species: By Means of Natural Selection’ and ever since have found myself relating everything I observe in the world back to natural selection. There are however limits and boundaries; the challenges of pinning down the behaviour of higher organisms and humans to biological processes, and then to genes, and then to survival of the fittest enthrals me and is where my passion lies.
Studying both chemistry and biology at A-Level I am constantly making links between the two. I now feel that they cannot be separated if I am truly going to understand the human body. My desire to understand the chemical basis of behaviour has leaded me towards the field of neuroscience. The work of Rebecca Saxe on how we think about other people’s thoughts has deeply influenced me. After watching online lectures by her and reading ‘Words, Thoughts and Theories’ by Alison Gopnick; I am committed to spending a career in learning and researching about the brain and the cognitive processes that are key to understanding consciousness.
To further my knowledge of life and its origins I have completed an Open University module called ‘Human Genetics and Health Issues’. Not only did I gain fascinating knowledge on modern genetics, I also learnt to discipline myself and manage my time more effectively. This was a useful skill to further develop as I am constantly juggling college, extracurricular studies, part-time work as a waitress, hobbies and a social life which has been a formidable challenge.
The idea of being in an environment where people aren’t afraid to ask questions and find the answers for themselves is tremendously appealing to me. I am really looking forward to beginning my undergraduate degree not just because it’s a stepping stone for a research career but because I love to learn.
生物自然學科學是研究大自然中有機或無機的事物和現象的科學。自然科學包括天文學、物理學、化學、地球科學、生物學等等。
中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯    文章翻譯