2015-10-02

英文自傳範例 ︰物理治療 PHYSIOTHERAPY 2

物理治療英文自傳 PHYSIOLOGY (PHYSICAL THERAPY) AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
My ambition is to become a fully qualified Physiotherapist. I am very interested in this career and work experience I have undertaken has confirmed my interest. I recently attended an exploring physiotherapy 3 day course at Nottingham University. This gave me an insight into the different fields available and what studying physiotherapy will be like.
I have always been fascinated about the body and biological science and want to work with people and see physiotherapy as an excellent way of combining this along with the challenge of biological science.
I have completed work experience at a severe special needs school, a sports injury and private physiotherapy practice, an army base, animal hydrotherapy and a rotational placement around the hospital. My work experience made me realise the variety and differences between the different fields. I have seen hydrotherapy pools, tens machines, and ultrasound all used in treatments along with manipulation and massage.
A physio tries to improve the quality of someones life without use of drugs or surgery and help them achieve their personal highest standard of living. I also understand that phyios are not able to help everyone and they are a part of a multi disciplinary team.
Showing my team work skills I have completed bronze D of E and am nearing completion of silver.
My work experience in the special needs school allowed me the opportunity to learn Makaton sign language. This enabled me to communicate with the children along with methods such as picture exchange communication. These communication skills are needed for my work. I am a toddler gym coach and a Trampolining coach for 4-18 year olds. I have to be patient, imaginative and quick thinking for this job. I need to put across an instruction in many different ways so the individual can understand but also make the learning fun. I also help at school with a paired reading scheme.
Inside school I am part of a German exchange scheme, in which I also take an organisational role giving presentations to parents and children about to join the scheme. Crossing communication barriers some people find difficult but I go on international rallies with the camping and caravanning club meeting people from many different languages and still find a way to communicate.
At school I run a wind band. This shows my organisational and leadership skills. I have to be understanding and listen to the needs of individuals, recognise their problems and help them overcome them. Also needed is enthusiasm and to provide the students with motivation. Arranging concerts and the work involved to overcome obstacles I am faced with shows my dedication. I am in a variety of musical groups at school, local and county level but my best musical achievement is obtaining a place in the National Schools Symphony Orchestra. This shows my determination to succeed. It took a lot of self motivation to achieve this place and shows my ability to cope under pressure as I completed the audition process.
I hope I have showed you how much I wish to study physiotherapy and that I have the skills needed to be a successful physiotherapist. If I gain a place on your course I promise that I will do my very best as Physiotherapy is definitely the career I want to pursue.
物理治療英文自傳編修︰修改英文
中翻英履歷表翻譯︰英文履歷表
中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳  英文自傳資源
物理治療

英文自傳複習︰