2016-02-24

英文自傳:創意寫作 CREATIVE WRITING

創意寫作英文自傳範例 CREATIVE WRITING PERSONAL STATEMENT EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
Studying history and English literature with sociology has taught me easily transferable skills, giving me the chance to experience university style learning through independent studying and reading for coursework. Having said that, they also allow me to view society through a more creative light. They widened my passion for literature as well as creative writing; and instead of viewing them from the academically structured lessons taught in school, it’s given me the chance to experiment and create my own worlds, my own fantasies and strengthen my imagination. I especially like to explore poetry and prose, with writers such as Carol Anne Duffy and Markus Zusack influencing me greatly.
Currently, I am involved in a lot of charity work, specifically for Interpal, with whom I have participated in various voluntary activities including bucket collections and participating in live charity appeals. I’ve also gained work experience in an Asylum and Immigration Tribunal, shadowing a court clerk as well as sorting out various file work and attending courtrooms. This was an enlightening experience, as I gained an insight into seeing how the system is run for granting visitors visas and passports, as well as looking in on bail hearings and disability hearings- access which is not readily granted to many people.
Working with Interpal has made me realise that I work well under pressure, and that I can be
articulate when the need arises. In regard to working in the tribunal, I recognised the importance of timekeeping as well as working to deadlines. The most important skill I think that I took away from the experience was the need to remain professional at all times, as being under somewhat harrowing situations has made me comprehend the need for a professional
veneer when called for.
Some people regard sociology as an unemployable degree, yet with the economic situation of the country, I believe it is more important than ever, opening up various pathways in the field of sociological research, an area of work I would like to make a significant contribution to after I have graduated. In regard to creative writing, many people would see it as a waste of time, not helping or developing the economy of Britain, looking instead to the engineers, bankers and scientists to help us out of our hardship.
Yet without the great stories, poetry or films, how are we as a society able to inspire ourselves to look beyond what we face? I think we have become disenchanted, to regress into the rational, technological era we live in, unable to appreciate the beauty and mysticism of life. Hopefully, with the skills I have developed and aim to acquire in university I can change that and make a noteworthy impact the creative writing world.
創意寫作可以是任何寫作,以小說或非小說,任何跳出一般專業新聞、學術以及技術形式文學方式来创作文學作品。
中翻英自傳翻譯:英文自傳
創意寫作英文自傳編修:修改英文
中翻英履歷表翻譯:英文履歷表
中翻英自傳翻譯:英文自傳                英文自傳資源
論文翻譯               文章翻譯
創意寫作 Creative Writing