2016-03-28

英文自傳:神學 THEOLOGY

神學英文自傳範例 THEOLOGY AUTOBIOGRAHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
I am interested in the study of theology for many reasons. I believe that it incorporates so much that is fundamental to humanity from the ethical and moral arguments to the historical and traditional teachings that form the basis of religions. This is why I have chosen to develop my interest further and study theology at university.
I enjoy the challenge of weekly essays in the 6th Form. I want to apply to universities that seek high achievers because I am motivated and driven to achieve high standards. Theology has been a subject that I have wanted to research and understand more about for some time. I have actively participated in the thought provoking debates that have arisen out of my Religious Studies courses. In class discussions I relish the opportunity of being able to express my opinion and challenge ideologies. Ultimately, I am fascinated in why people believe in their God, religious icons and leaders and what drives people towards religion.
I am taking part in the forthcoming 6th Form Revue at Christmas. It is important to me to be a part of this because I believe that it moulds the 6th Form together and helps provide a balance between work and play. I shall be singing in front of the school because I have always been actively involved in singing. I have appeared in local pantomimes and musical productions since the age of four. I have entered Eisteddfoddi where I have sang as a soloist and recited in both Welsh and English. I am fortunate to have enjoyed successes at the local Eisteddfod where I have been presented with a range of cups and awards for my performances. It is important to me to play a part in keeping the Welsh language alive. I am attracted to the prospect of choral singing at university and look forward to joining a choir.
My interest in history has led me to take part in a local archaelogical dig this summer where I learnt about the kind of lives that people lived in past generations. The experience taught me about the daily hardship that people endured and the relative simplicity of their lives. I believe that history and theology are inextricably linked and that the study of theology must coexist with an inherent love of history in order for it to be fully appreciated.
神學(古希腊语:Θεολογια,拉丁语:theologia,英语:Theology)一詞,廣泛指稱所有對神(上帝)這個主題展開的研究或學說。
中翻英自傳翻譯:英文自傳
神學英文自傳編修:修改英文
中翻英履歷表翻譯:英文履歷表
中翻英自傳翻譯:英文自傳                         英文自傳資源
論文翻譯                 文章翻譯
神學 Theology
英文自傳複習︰